Do you know why you should improve your teeth’s alignment? If not, we have news for you! Your oral health is important and having the proper adjustment could make a significant impact on your oral health. Luckily, our team is happy to explain the benefits of orthodontic treatments.
Our dentists, Dr. Dana Greer and Dr. Dionne Henderson, are happy to help you with your alignment needs. As a result, our team at Gentle Touch Family Dentistry in Lathrup Village, Michigan, is here to share with you a list of why you should consider orthodontics.
Here is a list of reasons on why you should improve your smile with orthodontic treatments:
– Lowers risk of severe dental damage: Having ideal alignment can help your teeth avoid being cracked, chipped or damaged from other teeth or accidents.
– Oral health improvement: When your teeth are in the ideal alignment, your jaw, teeth, and gums are healthier.
– Lessens the likelihood of cavities: With aligned teeth, it is easier to brush and floss them appropriately, lowering your chances of cavities.
– Boosting your self-respect: Straight teeth in ideal alignment appear lovely, increasing your self-confidence.
– Lowers risk of TMJ troubles: Orthodontics can lower your risk of developing conditions such as temporomandibular joint disorder, which can be painful.
As you can see, orthodontics can improve your oral health and smile in various ways. Furthermore, it can also help assist you with the appearance of your smile. If you have questions about orthodontics or wonder which treatment is right for you, please call us today at 248-552-0076 to schedule a consultation. We are always happy to help you.